Be healthy by growing your own edible plants.
Grow Your Very Own Seeds
How to Grow Seeds ?
1. Choose your desired seed.
2. Prepare seedling tray , till with peatmoss or seed starter mix
3. Sprinkle seeds onto surface - put 1 or 2 seeds per planting hole
4. Spray surface of the peatmoss until damp
5. Cover the seed tray - keep it dark and moist. Place the seed in a warm place.
6. Once they germinate (sprout) - usually 3 to 5 days depending on seed.
7. Transplant the seedlings into smaller , individual pots to give them room (1~2 weeks).
Storage of Seeds:
1. Make sure to store seeds in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
2. Most desirable storage condition - 1 to 4 degree celcius.
****Different seeds requires different caring method.
Kindly contact us if you have any questions and lets grow healthy plant, vegetable and flower seeds together ! =)